Service Transportation of animals
One of Star Taxi's services is pet transportation. We can make the trip for you and your pet comfortable, because transportation of animals is a responsible event. To avoid some disagreements with the taxi driver and make the trip enjoyable for both yourself and your pet, you should familiarize yourself with the basic rules for transporting animals in a taxi. They can also be used when traveling in a private car.
Tips and regulations for transporting pets:
1. It is important for the owner to understand that he is also a participant in the road traffic, therefore, it is necessary to take the transportation of pets very responsibly.
2. We advise you to inform the driver, the dispatcher that the pet will go in the car. Specify - which one and indicate all the nuances before the arrival of the car. Not all drivers have the opportunity to take an animal on the road, so be prepared for the fact that the processing time of the order will increase slightly. However, in the end, your pet will be welcome.
3. In a taxi for transporting animals, you should use a special belt that will fix your pet, box or cage. This allows you to not distract the driver while driving and minimizes stress in dogs or cats. Under no circumstances should animals move around the passenger compartment.
4. Do not forget to take absorbent diapers and bags on the road. Due to the stressful situation, the pet may go to the toilet or it may vomit. For pets, this is a normal physiological reaction to fear, experiences during movement and owners should be prepared for this.
5. It is strictly forbidden to take animals in a taxi that are sick with viral or infectious diseases. This can be extremely dangerous for people and for those pets that will be transported after in this car.
6. Do not feed and drink the pet a few hours before the intended trip, so that it does not get rocked on the way.
7. You need to be prepared to pay the driver if, despite all the measures taken, the pet has dirty the interior of the car.
A taxi driver has the right to refuse to provide animal transportation services if the owner does not comply with the basic transportation rules.
As for the rules for transporting dogs in a car, it is important to tell the driver the size of the dog. A large animal should be placed in the back seat of the car or on the floor in front of the seat. So the dog to a lesser extent will feel shaking when moving the car. Particularly easier to tolerate a trip in this position impressionable animals. At the same time, the owner of the animal should be nearby, calming and stroking the animal. Dogs are also transported in the car only if the animal has a muzzle. Small dogs are best transported in a special carry.
The rules for transporting cats state the need to carry with a solid bottom or cages with a pallet. If the cat is transported in a bag, then it should be with a rubberized bottom. Down under the cat, it is necessary to lay an absorbent diaper or, if possible, put a tray. You can try to massage the cat or talk to her in a calm voice.
Before the trip, explain to the driver what scares your pet, ask him to close the windows in the car to avoid drafts, or turn off the loud music, if necessary.
Remember that the meaning of these rules and tips comes down to ensuring the safety of transportation and maintaining sanitary and hygienic requirements for the interior of the car.